We are very committed to protecting the environment, therefore, whenever we can, we will post interesting refurbishing or re-purposing projects that not only look great, but are also very eco-friendly.
One of the ideal items for re-purposing projects is the classic wooden pallet. Many people throw them away without knowing that they
What do you need?
– 2 wood pallets
– 4 wheels (you can find the at Home Depot) – Optional
– 4 L-Brackets
– screws and bolts
– wood stain
– glass (the size of the pallet) – Optional
How will it look like?
What do you do?
- Place the pallets one on top of the other and use screws to tie them together.
- Attach the wheels using screws and bolts.
- Use the L-Brackets for better stability.
- Stain the wood
- Optionally, if you like, you can place the glass on top for smooth surface.
It’s very simple and it works great for outdoor and indoor!
Photos via Pinterest